[rescue] Looking for sun 13w3 monitor or 13w3 to VGA adapter

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Sun Dec 23 19:49:22 CST 2007

Bill wrote:

> First, there was no need to post *that* to the list.

   What, publicly shunning the guy by announcing that I have added him to my
killfile? Since when has that become unacceptable? Or is this another one of
those "You keep using that word -- I do not think it means what you think it
means" moments that haunt me so? :7)

> Second, sending winmail.dat?  demime stripped it, but tsk, tsk.

   Oh, the shame! Our campus email server still embarrasses me like that; it's
like having a messily drunk date.  I do apologize. We thought we'd had the
Exchange server house-broken, but every so often (like when I use Safari to
our Outlook Web Access pages), it poops all over someone's living room. Sorry
'bout that. And in all honesty, is there anything I can do as a user to keep
it from doing that?

   Anyway, if anyone's still reading this thread, I hope you all have a merry
Christmas. And thanks to our patient host, Mister Bill: a prosperous & happy
new year to you, sir.

- Will
-
Will Enestvedt