[rescue] Feeling Nostalgic.... Commodore Pet anyone?

Christopher Purdy escher2 at chartermi.net
Fri Dec 14 14:02:07 CST 2007

Recently was looking into the old machines I used in school as a kid and
came across the Commodore PET and CBM.

It would be neat to find one of these baby's in working condition, anyone
have a lead on one?  Primarily the PET 4032 model.

Thanks

- Chris
--
                                 /* *
                                **
                                  |    \       *
                                  |     *---- *
                                  |    /     /
                                   ***    * *
                                  /  |
                                 /   |
                                *___ *
                                     *
               /\
              /  \
          /\ /    \
        =\// O   /         Find some stars tonight....
           \| | /               Chris Purdy - escher2 at chartermi.net
           =| |/
            | |
           /   \