[rescue] Two Sun Microsystems E5000 servers available in Boston

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Thu Aug 23 17:08:54 CDT 2007

" From: "Jonathan C. Patschke" <jp at celestrion.net>
"
" On Thu, 23 Aug 2007, Phil Stracchino wrote:
"
" > I don't think we have a vehicle big enough to put an E5000 into.
"
" An E5000 will pull out of its rack and be approximately the size of a
" SPARCserver 1000 (and identically the same size as an E4000).

damn!  my gf has a cherokee that'd easily haul a couple of ss1k-sized
boxes, but even if i could talk her into it i don't think we have
enough time to sort our scheds out before labor day.  this weekend is
already spoken for.