[rescue] Need Sun 3/110 RAM and Battery

Brooke Gravitt gravitt at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 13:06:38 CDT 2007

On 8/23/07, Earl Baugh <earl at baugh.org> wrote:
> >>* However, I've got a memory issue with the 3/110... I get the*
>
> The big sticking point is that I checked the drawer and don't have
> any of the correct RAM chips.  Anybody got any 1MB chips around?
> What's in it now are : TC511001C-12 .   At absolute worst I'd need
> 36 if I had to replace them all...
>

> Earl

Oddly enough, I have a tupperware bowl full of memory from a 4 Sun
3/160 servers & same-era workstations, as well as a few unsocketed 020
CPUs.

I ended up with several servers and workstations eons ago from an
outfit in Marietta, before I got on this list. The boxes ended up
being discarded, but for some reason, I've hung onto the memory and
CPUs.

You want 'em all?

Does *anyone* have need for this RAM or some CPUs?

--Brooke