[rescue] SGI Impact 10000

Kevin kevin at pipeline.com
Sun Aug 19 21:01:02 CDT 2007

Indeed, they're both here next to me (Crimson and Power parts machine).

With my move to Japan coming up, i'm having a tough time deciding between
finding them a good home or storing them at my mother's house for three
years. Taking them to Japan is NOT an option due to both shipping cost and
space requirements in Japan.  Although, i'll probably wish i, at least, had
the Crimson with me in the middle of the Osaka winter :P

/KRM