[rescue] Free: Sparc and HP systems/parts

Dan Moore dan at moore.cx
Sat Aug 18 17:43:07 CDT 2007

Greetings,

I'm going to be moving soon, and would like to get rid of some unused
Sun equipment.

(1) Sparc 20
(2) Sparc 10s (1 has HD sled)
(2) Sparc 5s
(1) Sparc Classic X
(n) Sparc IPXs and IPCs
(m) Sun 50-pin external SCSI HD boxes (the kind that are the same
cross-section as the IPX/IPC/Classics, but 1/2 the height)

No HDs or RAM in any of them.  Some have framebuffers, and if you
really need one with it, I've got a box full of sbus framebuffers
around somewhere.

I also have some power supplies and the HD/floppy/CD combo packs
pulled from HP C series workstations.  I think some ethernet cards
for same.

Free for pickup in Terre Haute, IN.  I might be able to lug it with
me to Indianapolis if you're sure you want it and really can't make
it to TH.

If you want parts or whole systems shipped, I can probably do that
too, but you will have to pay for shipping and packing supplies.

--
Dan Moore
dan at moore.cx