[rescue] SGI Impact 10000

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 17:06:12 CDT 2007

I had NFS access to the install media in many cases, but in many
others I did not, depending on what network I was on, etc.  The last
install I did for those guys was for eight Origin 3200 systems
(myranetted together, cheap bastards -no router brick love for me).

No network available due to the nature of the data being processed.
probably should have brought in an O2 or something as an install
server during the install period.  20/20 hindsight.