[rescue] Looking for 4 head AGP card (PeeCee)

Mark md.benson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 13:26:07 CDT 2007

On 13 Aug 2007, at 15:17, Brian Deloria wrote:

> I work in a Unigraphics shop so most of the workstations here are Dell
> Precision based.  Most have dual DVI outputs, a few of the oddball
> ones have
> a single connector that reminds me more of an HD-60 but wider, you
> have to
> use a Y cable to break the single connector out into dual DVI
> connections.
> Kind of weird but is this what you're talking about?

Nah, the very new cards use the previously described DMS-59. DMS-59s
are barely any bigger than a DVI connector and have 3 rows of pins
It's a reasonably recent thing I think that allowed then to pack 2
DVI ports on a low profile card or 4 on a full profile one. The type
you describe is probably an older variation on the same idea.

--
Mark Benson

My Blog:
<http://mdblog.68kmac.org>