[rescue] Looking for 4 head AGP card (PeeCee)

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu Aug 9 16:33:38 CDT 2007

On Thu, Aug 09, 2007 at 04:14:42PM -0400, Ethan O'Toole wrote:
> I'm going to try to make a movie that is 4096x768 or 2400x600 and then run
> VLC with 4 heads, to play the movie on all 4 screens.

You've seen Matrox's "multiple heads on a single output" adapter box,
right?  It basically presents DDC info of a 2048x768, etc, monitor to
whatever graphics card you have, then splits that across
$horizresolution/$x screens.

http://www.matrox.com/graphics/en/gxm/products/dh2go/digital/home.php

Maybe get a dual-output video card, and then two of the dualhead2go
boxes?  If you've got the budget for it, that is.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas