[rescue] Looking for 4 head AGP card (PeeCee)

John Francini francini at mac.com
Fri Aug 10 15:25:41 CDT 2007

Unless things have changed, there are (were) 3 12-screen
presentations still in existence at Walt Disney World (Orlando):

a) The TimeKeeper in Tomorrowland at the Magic Kingdom
b) The China pavilion at Epcot
c) The Canada pavilion at Epcot

France, of course, had to go its own way, and has a 5-screen
presentation -- the music to which I find excellent and unforgettable.