[rescue] Historical Note - BayStack 350-24T Password Reset

Dave K davek08054 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 08:13:50 CDT 2007

On 8/9/07, Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at verizon.net> wrote:

> ... Linksys "home" router/switch ...still seems to wedge on a monthly basis ...

I have absolutely no proof of this, but have long suspected that the
power supplies that come with a lot of these devices are the source of
many of the problems.  As anecdotal evidence I know that one linksys
device of mine has stopped locking up after putting one of those
low-end APC UPS units between it and the wall.  I have never taken the
time or effort to rig up a better supply though to try and test this
theory.

--
Dave K
Unix Systems & Network Administrator