[rescue] Sun Multibus

silvercreekvalley silvercreekvalley at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 7 16:11:23 CDT 2007

Hi,

Its a long shot :) - but just wondered if anyone
had any  spare Sun related Multibus cards. I'm
currently restoring an old Sun, but many cards
have proved difficult to repair (memory cards
failing, etc).

I do have other Sun parts to trade or can pay
if its not too much..

Also does anyone have any manuals for the early
multibus cards. I've found quite a bit on the
web, but quite a bit is missing - particularly
info on the early graphic cards setup, eg the
cg1, etc.

All the best

Ian.