[rescue] TCF is tomorrow - anyone going?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 27 16:28:52 CDT 2007

I plan on being at TCF tomorrow (Saturday), and the weather is supposed to be
good - well, no snow or rain, and trust me, that's good! See http://tcf-
nj.org/ for mor info, directions, etc. I won't be there on SUnday, so if
someone wants my fleamarket spaces, let me know...

Anyway, I plan to take some Ultra 2 bases, and maybe some Ultra 5/10 bases to
shed, as well as Sun monitors, etc. I won't take too many, because I'll just
have to unload them when I get back home ;^)

Seriously though, I've got a handful of G4 systems, another handful of G3
iMacs, and some SGI Octanes to shed as well, along with some of those odd PC
dual 933 PIII Xeon servers I picked up (way too heavy to ship, but maybe
worth something when freight is not a factor...)

I'll be easy to spot - I've got a 24' truck, and I'll be on the end of a row,
occupying two spaces (back to back). If anyone is coming, drop me a note and
I'll send you my cell phone number so we can get together.

Lionel