[rescue] Getting Rid of a Ultra 5 & a Ultra 10

Hicheal Morton mh1272 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 15:09:32 CDT 2007

Free for the cost of shipping...

Ultra 5
   360Mhz or 333Mhz CPU
   Minimal Memory
   No hard drive--all original hard drive tray/s are included

Ultra 10
   333Mhz or 360Mhz CPU
   Minimal Memory
   No hard drive--all original hard drive tray/s are included

I purchased these for a project, setup them up but never used them.
They functioned properly when I last used them (over a year ago).
The CPU listed first is the CPU I THINK is in the workstation but I am not
sure.

Shipping would be FedEx Ground or FedEx Home.

I only use this email address for mailing lists but I will check it at least
once a day over the (barring emergencies).
I am in the Knoxville area and can arrange a transfer to anyone is this
area.
Otherwise, you will have to pay for shipping.

Thank you!

mh1272