[rescue] replacing an Ultra2

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Fri Apr 27 11:57:12 CDT 2007

Thu, 26 Apr 2007 @ 08:23 -0500, Lionel Peterson said:

> >From: Erie Patsellis <erie at shelbyvilledesign.com>
> >Date: 2007/04/25 Wed PM 09:01:21 CDT
> >To: The Rescue List <rescue at sunhelp.org>
> >Subject: Re: [rescue] replacing an Ultra2
>
> >lionel,
> >you need to ask????
> >

> >perhaps your geek license may need to come under review.
>
> Hey, it's been a while... I have the DVD, but I don't remember a line
> like that specificly in the movie. I've only seen the DVD once or
> twice since I saw the movie a million years ago (in internet time) in
> the theater...

It's from when Flynn is catpured by the MCP. Zark wants to know what
to do with him, and the MCP is telling him to treat him like any other
program. Zark was momentarily afraid because Flynn was a user, like the
one who wrote the MCP.

Another good line after Dillenger protests the MCP attacking the
Pentagon:

	I've gotten 2415 times smarter since then.

--
shannon /  Don't you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the
-------'   range of thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime