[rescue] Google Map - My Map feature

Ahmed Ewing aewing at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 07:19:30 CDT 2007

On 4/6/07, Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at verizon.net> wrote:

> If folks want to send me names and some geographic location, I'll add them to this map. If you are uncomfortable specifying an exact street address, a city and state/city and country should suffice.

Central Square, Cambridge, MA 02139... where old Sun hardware comes to LIVE!

Let's see... Being situated at a major east coast seaport, a major
international airport, and nestled neatly with Harvard and MIT 5min in
either direction (not to mention the other dozens of
colleges/universities in the area)... oh, and a half-hour max from
Hanscom Air Force Base / MIT Lincoln Lab and the Teradyne
headquarters...

For nuke survival estimation purposes, I'm toast. ;-)