[rescue] Anyone interested in a Sun E3000?

Wesley W. Will wwill at siu.edu
Wed Nov 29 09:18:23 CST 2006

William Enestvedt wrote:
> I have an E3000, unplugged, in a Shark Rack (itself equally unused
> because it's filled with the 3000 & assorted blowers and shelves) in my
> data center. Only two CPUs, too: sad. Want me to go measure it?
>
> - Will

No, I -=want=- you to box it up and ship it (rack and all) to me, air
freight.

[-;

But since what I -=want=- and what will actually happen, barring the
sudden acquisition of "Jedi Mind Powers" or the ability to teleport
large inanimate objects, are not even remotely the same, this isn't
likely to happen.....