[rescue] FS: PC2700 512 Meg Kingston SODIMM

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Mon Nov 27 11:49:57 CST 2006

Hello all,

I just upgraded a Dell Laptop, and in the process I now have a surplus 512 Meg PC2700 SODIMM suitable for many different applications. I'd like $35 for the SODIMM, plus $5 S/H, or $40 shipped ConUS (Intl. $35 + actual S/H).

This is about $20 off normal retail price by my browsing.

I'd be happy to exchange it for a similar density in PC133 SODIMM for SunPCI IIPro boards (i.e. one 512 Meg PC133 SODIMM or two 256 Meg SODIMMs shipped).

Please contact me off-list if interested.

Lionel4287 at verizon dot net