[rescue] StorageWorks and AlphaServer Rack

John Francini francini at mac.com
Sat Nov 18 08:00:57 CST 2006

The blue StorageWorks racks with HSZxx (probably HSZ80) is a
dual-redundant RAID controller with SCSI disks, using SCSI to connect
to the system(s)

There are 3rd party resellers who would likely buy that stuff from you.

For example, check out eli.com's web site for the retail pricing they
get on various StorageWorks kit pieces:
<http://www.eli.com/StorageWorksRAID.cfm?c=136&a=category>

How much you could get depends on where you are, where the resellers
are, and how much they're willing to spend to come get the stuff.

Obviously they have a market for this stuff, or they wouldn't keep
buying (and selling) it.

Where is the equipment located?

John