[rescue] DEC keyboards

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Thu Nov 16 06:54:30 CST 2006

Dan Duncan wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Nov 2006, Ethan O'Toole wrote:
>> ex-Ford Tempo owner
>
> Yuck, me too.
>
> (pushes in turn signal)  *HONK* *HONK*

Heh.  My parents had a Ford LTD station wagon at one point.  I found
myself driving it one day taking my mother shopping because she refuses
to learn to drive, in the supermarket parking lot, with a car behind me
and a big Chevy Suburban about to back into me, hunting frantically for
the horn button ...

"WHERE THE HELL DID FORD HIDE THE G(*%&*&%$#% HORN ON THIS THING?!?"

Gad, I hated that car.

--
 Same geek, same site, new location