[rescue] DEC keyboards

Sheldon T. Hall shel at tandem.artell.net
Wed Nov 15 21:08:29 CST 2006

Quoth Dan Duncan ...
> On Wed, 15 Nov 2006, Ethan O'Toole wrote:
> > ex-Ford Tempo owner
>
> Yuck, me too.
>
> (pushes in turn signal)  *HONK* *HONK*

My old BMW Bavaria had the winky-winky stalk on the _right_ side of the
steering column, instead of on the left like everything else.  It had a
stalk on the left side, too.  That one controlled the lights.  Down was off,
middle was parking (side) lights, up was headlights.  In any position you
could pull it back to flash the high beams, and in the headlight position
you could push it forward to switch from low beams to high.

Letting someone else drive it was always interesting.

-Shel