[rescue] DEC keyboards

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Wed Nov 15 09:51:17 CST 2006

Wed, 15 Nov 2006 @ 08:47 +0200, Geoffrey S. Mendelson said:

> Flow control problems? Which serial port is it on when connected to the
> SUN? Serial port B on the earlier systems (including the early Ultras)
> does not have hardware flow control. Stty can set it, but the hardware
> is not there.

You know... I probably knew that at some point in the past, because it
sounds right now that you remind me.

The primary problem machine has a modem, so the terminal has to live on
ttyb.

The thing is... why did they not have it report error when you set it?

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["Star Wars Moral Number 17: Teddy bears are
dangerous in herds."]