[rescue] DEC keyboards

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Mon Nov 13 15:53:50 CST 2006

Mon, 13 Nov 2006 @ 22:09 +0100, Jochen Kunz said:

> On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 01:21:38 -0800
> "Steve Jones" <smj+rescue at crash.com> wrote:
>
> > Anybody have a part number?
> The "PS/2 LK201" is a LK250, DEC part number 70-27433-0G. (German
> layout)

Just for the record, I dug out one of my DEC keyboards with the membrane
switches so you can see the part numbers:

	PN: 120478-002 REV.B
	Model: RT101

As membrane keyboards go, it isn't bad. It has endured several years of
pounding including 3 at a friend's place.

It's all plastic, no metal, and about 1.5 pounds.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["I want this Perl software checked for
viruses.  Use Norton Antivirus." -- Charlie Kirkpatrick]