[rescue] FTGH: HP9000/K370

Andrew Gaylard ag at computer.org
Mon Nov 13 06:54:54 CST 2006

Hello Rescuers,

I have a HP9000/K370 that I'm looking to give away to someone who'll
give it a good home. The specs are:

- one CPU, 200MHz
- 768MB RAM
- 2x4GB FW HVD disks
- 2x9GB FW HVD disks
- 100MB/s FDDI card
- DDS3 tape drive, single-ended SCSI
- CDROM drive, single-ended SCSI
- HP AutoRAID array with 2x18GB/10k rpm disks and 5x18GB/7200 rpm disks
- HP700/96 monochrome terminal (white, not green)

Runs HP-UX 10.20 or 11.11 (and probably newer, but I haven't tried), or
Linux
(Debian or Gentoo for HPPA).

This box and the RAID array are presently in a rack, but the rack itself
isn't for
sale.  Sorry, but I need it.

If you want this machine, you'll have to pick it up in Johannesburg, South
Africa.
There's no way I'm shipping this sucker.  You must be kidding...

Andrew