[rescue] Biggest drives (and SVM) in a U60?

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Mon May 29 23:44:38 CDT 2006

Wed, 24 May 2006 @ 23:44 -0400, Caleb Shay said:

> On 5/24/06, Charles Shannon Hendrix <shannon at widomaker.com> wrote:
> > Tue, 23 May 2006 @ 18:35 +0100, Mike Meredith said:
> >
> > > As it happens, Linux implements the UnixWare boot filesystem in about
> > > 1000 lines (including Makefile),
> >
> > What are you talking about here?
> >
> > Linux has no boot filesystem at all.
> >
> > You can create one, but it isn't a requirement.
>
> The Linux implementation of the _UnixWare_ boot filesystem, not a Linux one.

OK... but now I still don't know what you are talking about.

When did "Linux" implement a UnixWare boot filesystem?

What do you mean by Linux in this context.

Just curious because I've never heard of the kernel team writing a boot
filesystem for UnixWare, and wonder who did this and where I can read
about it.

You sure you don't mean something SCO created to boot Linux?

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["Work for something because it is good, not
just because it stands a chance to succeed." -- Vaclav Havel]