[rescue] 9GB FC Drives

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sun May 21 17:25:01 CDT 2006

Anyone need some 9GB Seagate FC drives?  I found eight of them in my
spare-parts pile, all with Sun part numbers.  The only FC shelf I have
pulls -way- too much power to justify 108GB of storage, so I'll probably
never use them.

Pay shipping/packing from 78621, and they're yours.  I you want fewer
than eight, that's okay, too.

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "The telephone is an antiquity...it is an
Elgin, TX          (   outmoded device which constantly disrupts