[rescue] Biggest drives (and SVM) in a U60?

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Fri May 19 06:23:40 CDT 2006

" From: Scott Newell <newell at cei.net>
"
" At 09:57 PM 5/18/2006 -0400, Bryan Gurney wrote:
" >
" >MicroSparc, 256 MB of RAM, an 18 GB Maxtor Atlas 7200 RPM drive, and an
" >incredible knack for not keeping time when it's powered off (the MAC
" >address does show up properly, and it's been like this for as long as
"
" I seem to recall that the RTC used in the sun4c series had a bit that would
" disable the clock.  I think the intention was that you'd drop to OpenBoot
" and stop the clock before placing the machine in storage to reduce the
" drain on the battery.

it does.  check the nvram faq at sunhelp.org...  dunno if it includes
info for sun4m models.