[rescue] Sun Kit Needed for EE Student Here

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Thu May 18 13:44:07 CDT 2006

Patrick Finnegan wrote:

>Purdue's salvage op doesn't have any trouble extoring money for 3-4 year
>old machines, despite the fact you can get a faster machine with a
>warranty from Walmart or Dell even.

How has Purdue Salvage been since they moved?  I had heard that they
dumped pretty much everything when they moved, Don was working there
anymore, and the place wasn't worthe the trip anymore.  That was a
couple of years ago though.  PC stuff was always overpriced, but i got a
few good sun and sgi deals there.

    -Dan Sikorski