[rescue] VCF Midwest 2.0 Announcement

Patrick Finnegan pat at computer-refuge.org
Tue May 9 11:27:04 CDT 2006

Announcing:

*                                                   *
*  VCF / Midwest 2.0 "Lite"                         *
*                                                   *
*  Saturday, July 15                                *
*  Purdue University: West Lafayette, Indiana 47907 *
*                                                   *

Purdue's IEEE Computer Society will be sponsoring the second annual
Midwest-area Vintage Computer Festival on July 15th.  We are currently
looking for people who want to exhibit, and potential speakers for the
event.  If you want to do either, or know someone who might, please have
them get in contact with us at vcfmw at computer-refuge.org.  Also, if
you are planning on attending, please send mail, so we can get a rough
attendance count.

More information on the event and the West Lafayette area are posted up
at: http://www.vintage.org/2006/midwest/

If you have any questions, contact me at vcvmw at computer-refuge.org.

Back now to your regularly scheduled programming.

Pat