[rescue] Voyager

Walter Belgers walter+rescue at belgers.com
Sat May 6 04:44:25 CDT 2006

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. wrote:
> As far as I know, no special version of Solaris is needed.  I think
> Voyager came out in the 2.5 days... so there might be a release of
> 2.5 that added the hw support for Voyager... (this was quite usual
> for Sun to spin HW 11/93 release, HW 1/94 release, etc).  I think
> 2.6 and up (till whenever they dropped support for Voyager) should
> have all the support on the regular OS CD.  I'm pretty sure 2.6,
> and 7 works on Voyager... I don't know about 8 or 9.

I have a plain Solaris 2.6 running on my Voyager. You'll need SunLink
ISDN to be able to use the ISDN connector, get it here:
http://sites.inka.de/pcde/sunisdn_1_0_4.tar.Z

Cheers,
Walter.
--
Walter Belgers         "Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus
walter at belgers.com       Latinis alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes!"