[rescue] Sun Kit Needed for EE Student Here

Wesley Will wwill at siu.edu
Tue May 2 14:44:59 CDT 2006

Michael Parson wrote:
> On Tue, May 02, 2006 at 12:23:14PM -0500, Wesley Will wrote:
>> Greetings unto the list.
>>
>> May all your children wed young.
>
> I'll just be happy when he gets a job ;)

I can understand that....

> <snippage>

> An Ultra-60 is one of the better all-around UltraSparc based systems,
> and can be had for not too much money on Ebay.  Can go up to dual 450

OK, so I guess you've got one or two of these available, yes?  <-;

I can agree with the U60 versatility and all-around generic
usefulness.  The big E boxes are kind of neat, and oh-so expandable
and all, but the size and power requirements being what they are the
smaller chassis makes pretty good sense.  Does -anyone- have such
hardware they'd be willin got part with?

--
www