[rescue] FS: PowerMac G4 Dual 1.25Ghz w/ MacOS X & More

JDENTON at satx.rr.com JDENTON at satx.rr.com
Tue May 2 11:24:42 CDT 2006

I know some Mac folks hang out on here so I hope this isn't too out of
place (hey it runs Unix). I'm moving this weekend to a smaller place
and would like to have this out of here.

Machine:

PowerMac G4 MDD (2003)
Dual 1.25Ghz G4 Processors w/ 2mb L3 Cache
MacOS X 10.4 (Comes with Tiger Install DVD)
MacOS 9.2 (Bootable - Comes with 9.2.1 CD)
2GB PC2700 RAM (MAX)
(1) 120GB ATA/133 Hard Drive
(1) 80GB ATA/133 Hard Drive
Total Capacity -> 200GB

4-port USB 2.0 PCI Card
2 Built-In USB 1.1 Ports
2 Built-In FireWire 400 Ports
10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
ATI Radeon 9000 AGP Video (64mb)
802.11g 54mbps Buffalo Wireless PCI Card (Uses Native Airport Drivers)
16x SuperDrive (DVD Burner - Native Apple Support)
32x DVD/CD-R/CD-RW Drive (CD Burner - Native Apple Support)
Apple Pro Keyboard (White)

Asking $925 shipped from 78130 (south of Austin). Please email for more
info. Thanks -- James