[rescue] LCD monitor diagnosis

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Mon May 1 08:05:40 CDT 2006

A tiny bit of space got folded, Wesley Will was looking queer, I opened up
the spout and then poured out the comment posted here:

>> He finally ended up parking so close I couldn't get into my car. The
>> windows
>> were down in his vehicle, and my driver's side window was down. So, I
>> crawled
>> through his car to get into mine.
>
> Muddy your feet first in a nearby puddle or something....

Heh.  I would have cleaned out my car of garbage...

>> I thought about hot-wiring it and driving into a nearby pond, but it was
>> just
>> a momentary fantasy.
>
> Sometimes the only way to deal with a jerk is to mash his toes flat
> until he apologizes.  Le Code Duello maybe wasn't so far off.  Or Bob
> Heinlein.

"An armed society is a polite society."

Not exactly the best truth in the world but still it's what might be
necessary to bring a lot of really nasty people into line.

As for the car...a friend of mine used to carry around a $5 valve-stem
tool just for flattening those tires without damaging them.  ^_^

Mike Hebel
----
"It sticks to your mouth like library paste, has a stronger kick than
toxic waste, there's nothing that you'll ever taste like 307 Ale!" - Tom
Smith - 307 Ale