[rescue] (Offtopic) X-Message-Flag fun for Outlook ?users

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Mon Jul 31 13:02:57 CDT 2006

Just for the record (as I know the thread is closed), Shel wrote:

> They don't do anything at all to Outlook here.  If I make the
> effort to look at the headers, I can see the X-whatever stuff,
> but otherwise, it's invisible to me.

   Really? If I enable the "Follow-Up Flag" column view -- the one which
displays the Flag's note, not just the presence of the Flag itself --
the X-Headers fill that column. Weird, innit?

   I often add small notes to email messages in these Flags, so this
diffuses my already-strained attention even more. :7)

- Will
--
Will Enestvedt
UNIX System Administrator