[rescue] (Offtopic) X-Message-Flag fun for Outlook  users

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Mon Jul 31 08:04:42 CDT 2006

Pat wrote, perhaps in an excess of zeal:

> If their clothes were smeared with feces, I just might (well,
> that's how I'd compare using MS software to using most other things).

   Dude, relax: some of us work in an office where we don't set the IT
architecture/platform policy.

   I won't unsubscribe for just this kerfuffle, but I have long grown weary of
the "neener-neener" flags -- flags that I can't help but see displayed in my
MUA where they clutter up a column that I actually *use* to help manage my
saved email.

   I admire everyone's enthusiasm for this bit of (un?)civil disobedience, but
can't you put a bumper sticker on your car or something? I'M ON THE SAME TEAM
AS YOU!

   :7), natch.

-wde
--