[rescue] (Offtopic) X-Message-Flag fun for Outlook users

Phil Brutsche phil at tux.obix.com
Sun Jul 30 15:47:14 CDT 2006

Joshua Boyd wrote:
> What application depends on Exchange 5.5?  I don't think I've heard
> of a program requiring a particular version of Exchange before.  That
> is quite sad.

It's more likely that they have an application that won't run on
anything newer than NT4; the last version of Exchange to run on NT4 was
5.5.  Leaving everything at NT4 is very likely less pain than trying to
mix an AD-style domain (for a newer Exchange) with an NT4-style domain
(for the crappy legacy apps).

--

Phil Brutsche
phil at tux.obix.com