[rescue] (Offtopic) X-Message-Flag fun for Outlook ?users

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Jul 30 15:27:57 CDT 2006

On Sun, Jul 30, 2006 at 09:51:21PM +0300, Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
> For example, if LDAP Administrator uses special LDAP Windows system calls,
> it is unlikely that it will run at all. If it just issues a TCP connect
> and sends and receives data which happen to make an LDAP server do what
> it wants, it might work.

It has OpenLDAP copyright notices in it, so I know it uses some of the
OpenLDAP code for what it does.  It's really just a fancy (and VERY
nice) GUI interface to OpenLDAP stuff, as far as I can tell.  Well worth
the money though (we bought a site license) in the time it's saved me
for doing mundane tasks or editing data in the directory.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas