[rescue] (Offtopic) X-Message-Flag fun for Outlook  users

Steven Hill sjh at waroffice.net
Sat Jul 29 17:33:12 CDT 2006

Quite frankly my give-a-fuck-o-meter is pegged at 0 here.

The arrogance, and general fuckwittedness being displayed is way out of
step with what I'd expect from this list.

I would expect there are people in the peecee world having similar
conversations about us.

At the end of the day, we know we're right, but you don't have to be a
cunt about it.

Get over yourselves guys. There are bigger fish to fry here - like
making sure these people give their old and "useless" sparc, power and
mips gear to us.

--
Steven Hill

"Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes"