[rescue] (Offtopic) X-Message-Flag fun for Outlook users

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Jul 29 16:30:30 CDT 2006

On Sat, Jul 29, 2006 at 01:05:58PM -0400, Phil Stracchino wrote:
> (Actually, good news on that front: I hear from a friend who's a tester
> for Microsoft that in Vista, ActiveX is supposedly going to be sandboxed
> like it should have been in the first place.  He also says IE7 on Vista
> will be decoupled from the OS, like it should have remained all along.
> Both of those will help.)

Yes, but neither of those is a reason to upgrade from XP to the pig of
an OS that they call Vista.  I've got an Athlon64 3200+ system with
2G of RAM and a GeForce 6200 AGP video card with 256M of video RAM, and
VISTA IS STILL SLOW.

I nuked it and went back to XP (this is my gaming system).

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas