[rescue] Bookmark management [was: O/S for 133/150mhz laptops???]

velociraptor velociraptor at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 14:21:59 CDT 2006

On 7/20/06, Michael Parson <mparson at bl.org> wrote:
> There are a few that do the tabbed saving stuff.  I used to use
> "sessionsaver" but have since moved to using "Google Browser Sync" which
> gives me the functionality that the old Netscape Roaming Profiles gave
> me (sync bookmarks, preferences, etc between multiple computers).
[...]
> All but the Google Browser Sync extention can be found on the
> addons.mozilla.org site.

I hadn't looked at this, but am doing so now.

Does anyone know of a tool that can assist with checking bookmarks,
delete dupilicates, etc.--I guess "merge" (for lack of a better term)
bookmark files?  I have been trying to get my book marks under control
from all the various and sundry computers and get them unified.

Everything I've found thus far appears to be Windows based, which I'd
obviously prefer to avoid.

=Nadine=