[rescue] O/S for 133/150mhz laptops???

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Thu Jul 20 11:20:03 CDT 2006

On Thu, 20 Jul 2006, Joshua Boyd wrote:
> What are the names of these extensions.  I could really use them.

The one that restarts is called Restart Firefox.  There are a number of
tab-restoration utils and I change occasionally to try them out.  Right now
I'm using Tab Mix Plus.  I also like Colorful tabs which makes each tab
a different color so they're easy to distinguish.

My favorite extension is Firesomething because it does nothing useful
whatsoever except make me chuckle occasionally.  The last time I checked it
hadn't been updated for the latest version but I found an updated version
elsewhere.  I can probably dig it up if you can't find it.

-DanD

# If you define cowardice as running away at the first sign of danger,
# screaming and tripping and begging for mercy, then yes, Mr. Brave man,
# I guess I'm a coward.  -DEEP THOUGHTS