[rescue] help with sym22801 in blade 100

Bryan Gurney arb_npx42 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 15 14:12:45 CDT 2006

On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 10:48:32 -0400, Sheldon T. Hall
<shel at tandem.artell.net> wrote:
> Remember whan there were bunches and bunches of mid-sized computer
> companies?  DEC, Datapoint, Data General, MAI/Basic4, Pick, Pr1me,
> Tandem,
> Wang, etc.?

A little late because I've been away for a week, but I certainly remember
DEC, Data General, Prime, and Wang since they were headquartered in
Massachusetts (not too sure about Wang, but at least I know about the Wang
Center for the Performing Arts, because until recently the Nutcracker was
played at the Wang Center every December).

And they're all gone now.  Boston Scientific is in Prime's building, EMC
occupied DG's, and Compaq took over DEC, which was then bought by HP.