[rescue] O/S for 133/150mhz laptops???

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Tue Jul 11 11:04:39 CDT 2006

On Tue, Jul 11, 2006 at 09:49:25AM -0500, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> On an "original' Pentium (not P2, P3, or P4)? Ugh.

If you gave me 10 of them, I could find homes for them all if they had
an operating system on them that worked in a day or two. If they needed
a re-install of an operating system, I would give them to a person who
runs a charity collecting and distributing old computers and giving
them away to people who needed them.

There is always a need for laptops, especialy for sick children. If you
load them up with Win98SE and a bunch of games one of the charities
that helps sick children would come and get them. Each one would
find a home in a few days.

Geoff.

IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667  IL Fax: 972-2-648-1443 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838