[rescue] Is it kosher to post Craigslist links here?

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Wed Jul 5 05:01:03 CDT 2006

On 4 Jul 2006, at 21:43, der Mouse wrote:
[...]
> I've touched Braille characters on enough occasions - and have
> discovered they all feel far too much the same to me - that I've never
> really tried to read it tactilely; I know it'd take a lot of learning
> before I could do it at all, never mind do it at any sort of speed.

I've tried reading the Braille on wine bottles - the old joke being
that I don't need it when I open the bottle, but it's something to
aim for - and after a while you *can* feel the difference in the
symbols. Don't expect them to feel the same as they look, as your
eyes have much higher resolution than your fingers, but just go with
the flow and try not to overanalyse it too much.