[rescue] Is it kosher to post Craigslist links here?

Tue Jul 4 12:18:34 CDT 2006

> (you typically use two hands when reading Braille -- one to scan the
> cells on the line and the other to mark the margin where you started
> to facilitate returning to it to find the next line).

Interesting.  The one time I saw an (apparently) blind person reading
Braille by touch, she was holding both hands approximately stationary
with respect to one another, both moving along the line together.
She'd also tap them on the page, rather like tapping your fingers but
with all eight fingers (thumbs not involved) moving together.

Of course, she may have been atypical. :)

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca