[rescue] Is it kosher to post Craigslist links here?

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Mon Jul 3 15:29:47 CDT 2006

" From: velociraptor <velociraptor at gmail.com>
"
" On 6/30/06, Sridhar Ayengar <ploopster at gmail.com> wrote:
" > >> My one friend has threatened to call
" > >> the people from "Clean Sweep" on TLC.
" > >
" > > Gah!  I've watched a few episodes of that.  I gave up when I watched
" > > them force a couple to get rid of their negatives since they already had
" > > prints made from them.  My (ex)wife thought I was gonna blow a fuse.
" >
" > Aaaaaaaaaaah!!!
" >
" > *Sridhar's head explodes*
"
" Agreed.  I mean, how about, "get them scanned by a professional film
" scanner" and into electronic form at least?  Geez.  I guess unless you
" are a famous artis, your art/photos/etc. "aren't worth anything".

i think it's safe to assume that there's nothing you [or anyone] could
possibly own which would be worth anything to those clowns.