[rescue] Is it kosher to post Craigslist links here?

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Mon Jul 3 15:27:18 CDT 2006

" From: Don Y <dgy at DakotaCom.Net>
"
" I donate them to the local library's "used book sale".
" I figure the types of people who get up early in the
" morning and wait outdoors (in February) in very long lines
" are PROBABALY more likely to appreciate them than the
" folks who *rarely* visit the library or a bookstore.

watch out though - if they don't find a buyer the library's likely to
throw them out with the trash.

it doesn't matter how rare and/or valuable they may be.