[rescue] Will work, trade, or even pay, for an E250 keyswitch

dsimmons dsimmons at libx.siu.edu
Thu Jan 26 09:22:46 CST 2006

Bryan:

I would like to find a spare key if it is possible, but I have a
borrowed one I can use for now, so mostly I just need the switch. Mr.
Keeney has told me that he may have a switch, and is looking. If he
doesn't have one, may I contact you off-list later?

Thanks for responding,

Doug Simmons
Procedures and Systems Analyst II
Morris Library Systems