[rescue] E4000 Wierdness

Steven Hill sjh at waroffice.net
Wed Jan 25 17:26:09 CST 2006

> I currently dont have a psu for slot5/7 so it is showing the status as
> unusable. The moment I put a cooling/power module, they become
> available.

Oddly enough, that's because you're not supposed to put boards in
uncooled slots. Like it says in the manual, and your common sense.

--
Steven Hill

Linux reminds me of the England football team. Every couple of years they
run on the assumption that they're going to make it big, have a few early
successes and impress on occasion, then fail to do the simplest things and
get chucked out in favour of something else that actually gets the job
done. Then the fans spend the next while complaining about the opposition
using unfair tactics, whereas the truth is they are just rubbish and can't
accept it.  			- Mike Dickson, ed.general