[rescue] sun e5000 soc+ to clariion

stephen price sd_price at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 23 09:37:35 CST 2006

I missed that you are not using common hba's but the
Sun fcal.  Dumb on my part <grin>.

Best I can tell you is that you will not be able to do
what you want to do.

You will probably need to get a true fiber host bus
adapter like a jni sbus card to get the clariion to
talk. I might have one at home - let me dig through
some old boxes.

As far as I know soc+ only talks correctly to Sun
StorEdge arrays.

Google for "sun soc+ clariion" and you will find all
sorts of same type issues you've seen.

regards
steve